Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 7 In Conversation
Brigitta
Follower
Follower

I recently purchased 2 new Essential Spotlight cameras and although they are functioning normally and sending me notifications, but I cannot livestream the feed. I continually get the above-referenced error code or "This camera is streaming on another device and cannot be accessed right now" - even though I'm the only active user trying to retrieve the feed when I look under active users. What can I do to livestream on these cameras? 

12 REPLIES 12
Laylabird
Guide
Guide

I too am having this problem with new cameras. Any help out there? Thanks. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reached out to the development team to look into this. As soon as there is an update I will reach out to the community.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Brigitta  and @Laylabird  can you please provide the serial numbers of the cameras you are seeing this behavior on. Please send these to me via dm. You send a dm by clicking on the envelope icon on the top right of the forum page.

MarkV303
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just restarted a camera, and now I'm seeing this message as well for it (But not another that has not been restarted).

This is even after restarting the camera several times, and also restarting my phone.

The web/browser streaming shows that the streaming is in use by another device and can't be viewed now.

Firmware   1.080.22.1_42_39af8c3
Hardware   VMC4041PAerH4
Serial Number   AAE41A75B2D49

MarkV303
Aspirant
Aspirant

Interestingly... This device was not previously in Google Home; so I added it.  

I can now view it within Google Home, but I still cannot view it within Arlo App, nor via my.arlo.com.

Arlo App shows: SIP Streaming in progress, RTSP Streaming is not allowed, try after some time !!!

my.arlo.com shows: Live Streaming is currently in use by another device

My other camera which has not been rebooted still works within both Arlo App and my.arlo.com

MarkV303
Aspirant
Aspirant

Stranger yet... it just started working again on the Arlo App, but it still does not work for the my.arlo.com

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reached out to our development team and they are currently looking into this. 

Eb358
Aspirant
Aspirant

@BrookeN, I am experiencing this error as well. It's been a week since this posted. Any updates???

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Eb358 can you please dm me the serial number of the camera you are seeing the behavior on? You send a dm by clicking on the envelope icon on the top right of the forum page.

Eb358
Aspirant
Aspirant

@BrookeN@Oddly enough, my device is live streaming again. I plan to replace it. I was just curious about what the cause was for this situation. I thought it may have been hacked

Antina
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am also having this issue. Started a couple days ago. I can stream on the app, but not on any of my Google Hubs. Started with the indoor essential cameras and now also the outdoor camera won't stream. Spent yesterday on the phone with Arlo support and it was zero help. I've unlinked, relinked, restarted, removed and readded. Everything short of factory resetting everything. Very frustrating!

Crumjr90
Aspirant
Aspirant

We just had this exaxt message/error with our doorbell camera. It was also making this loud screeching noise for 15 minutes until we finally got it to stop.