Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

my 3 camera dont record at night

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
wallum
Aspirant
Aspirant

none of my 3 cameras record at night

7 REPLIES 7
wallum
Aspirant
Aspirant

i got my 3 camera through verisure in nov 2021 and worked fine for a while but canceled my monthly £39 as i no longer wanted the full package ie the fog machine and indoor spy camera it cost me £420 to get out on May 8th all together it has cost me £1,100+  but soon as i left it stopped recording at night even though i have an arlo subscription i have tried everything that support asked me to do but still no night recording and now they dont even reply to my mail 

need halp please

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

wallum,

Are you using a schedule? If you use the default "Armed" mode and walk in front of the cameras, is motion triggered and a recording produced?

JamesC

wallum
Aspirant
Aspirant

i have tried everything its armed battery is 100% its a solar panel on 2 camera they "live "picture is as it should be but it dont record and now 1 of them dont record anything at all but  the "live" picture its armed  ??? i have tried replying to the e/mails but it wont let me

wallum
Aspirant
Aspirant

my main camera shows a live view but does not record anything it started not recording at night now it dont record at all

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

wallum,

If you manually record with the camera during a live stream, does it produce a library recording?

JamesC

wallum
Aspirant
Aspirant

it still dont record at night in fact it stopped recording at all 2 days ago it did not detect movement day or night so swapped it with another camera that was working fine i removed and synked it  and paired it again it now works fine "during daylight" but not tried it at night yet but i will try later 

wallum
Aspirant
Aspirant

no mate