Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Worst sec/cam system ever

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Jimills
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just wanted to post on here since arlo makes it impossible to speak to someone. I've had my cameras for over a year and they have never worked at the same time. Never once, and never stay connected. So I bought an Ultra Smarthub. Worst purchase of my life. Please tell me how you can have connected to the router with an Ethernet cord and it still not stay online? AND it won't connect to any of my cameras! I wish there was a way to hold companies like this accountable. They're making a barely working device, selling at a descent price and raking in the dough scamming us all. Home Depot won't even sell it in stores and the sell some cheap systems. I am so mad that I've wasted my money and can't even contact anyone to see if there is a solution. Yes, I've watched all the garbage videos. I'll never buy another. I don't loke Google, but I'll be danged if I support this company anymore. 

2 REPLIES 2
Dannybear
Master
Master

What model are the cameras?

When you installed the base station did you reconnect the cameras to the base station?

If the Base station is still in warranty you can access arlo customer support using the mobile app settings page select support and choose your base station to see what entitlements you have to speak to them.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Jimills

Thank you for the feedback. Home Depot carries quite a few Arlo products. Is there something I can try and help you find? You can find the cameras online here: https://www.homedepot.com/s/arlo?NCNI-5

Also, I am happy to help you with the connectivity issues you have been experiencing. Do you mind providing me with any troubleshooting steps yo have performed.