Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

VMC2030- No recordings in app

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
ChevyGirl96
Initiate
Initiate

On the app on my phone, no recordings show in the library. But on the computer, the recordings show in the library. How do I fix this? I've reset my phone. The cameras were removed from my husband's account and I added all the devices to my account. It works on the computer but not in the app. 

3 REPLIES 3
Dannybear
Master
Master
A little confused, has the library on your phone worked previously and the issue just happened or has it happened after you installed the cameras to your phone after removing them from your partner ‘s phone?
Are you using the same account credentials for both phones or do you have different accounts?
On the desktop browser when logged into the account does it show the cameras listed under a subscription?
ChevyGirl96
Initiate
Initiate

Previously the cameras were on my husbands account. I had access to them from my account. When in was like that, I would click on library and could see all the videos and change the date. The subscription ran out, so I decided to purchase the subscription from my account. After doing so I realized that the cameras had to be on my account as well. My husband removed the cameras from his account. I went through the steps to get the cameras on my account. The cameras show on my account and that they have the subscription. If I click on library it says no recordings. If I click on devices, I am able to see the videos if I click the circle that has a number on it. But I can not change the date. That happens on the app. I have to log on from my computer and click library to show the different days to choose from. So the library works from my computer and not the app on my phone. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support.