Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Time zone for recorded videos ?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Mustang860
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, help please 

Where can I change the time zone on recorded videos on the new app ? I tried to find it online and it says goto my devices and then time zones...  and I don't seem to have that ???

My recordings are off by a out 3 hours and I can't find a place to change it.

Thanks

Screenshot_20231103_144333_Arlo Secure.jpg

Screenshot_20231103_144325_Arlo Secure.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

It looks like you are running the "Feed" user interface, and not the older "Library".

With Feed, the time zone is set for the location. Press on the person icon in the upper right of the app, and then select the location (likely "Home") in locations and plans.  You'll see the time zone there.

One problem is that if you've entered an address, then the timezone is set automatically based on the address.  If you've done that, you'll find that you cannot set the time zone.  You can try changing the address to another one in the timezone, and see if that works.  (If it does, maybe try changing it back again).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

It looks like you are running the "Feed" user interface, and not the older "Library".

With Feed, the time zone is set for the location. Press on the person icon in the upper right of the app, and then select the location (likely "Home") in locations and plans.  You'll see the time zone there.

One problem is that if you've entered an address, then the timezone is set automatically based on the address.  If you've done that, you'll find that you cannot set the time zone.  You can try changing the address to another one in the timezone, and see if that works.  (If it does, maybe try changing it back again).

Mustang860
Aspirant
Aspirant

Bingo, that was it... the little blue guy at top left,I was on pacific  but I'm in Connecticut... I knew it was something simple but I couldn't find it.

Thank you👍

,have. Good weekend