Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Secondary user unable to view cloud storage for both cameras on subscription (Arlo Essential Spotlg)

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
TonyBPDX
Follower
Follower

Until recently, had one camera, me (main account) and my wife (secondary) could both view cloud storage from our own phones. I had the single-camera subscription.

So I just added another camera and upgraded to the multiple-camera subscription, but her phone/app will still only allow her access to see the cloud storage from the original camera. 

I made sure that her access in Grant Access had both cameras check-marked.

How can I get my wife (secondary user) to be able to see the cloud storage from her app?  My app can see saved videos from both cameras, but hers still only can see saved videos from one (original) camera.

One other possible clue here was that when viewing live video from her phone, the original camera will allow her to start the recording on that camera. When she views the live video from camera #2 it has no option to start recording, so maybe there is some unknown way for superuser to allow recordings to be started on certain cameras?

(I find it a bit ridiculous that there is no email address I can just ask the actual company about this, but I do appreciate any help the community here can give.)

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

TonyBPDX,

Try removing her from grant access entirely and send a new invitation. After accepting a new invitation do you still see the same behavior?

JamesC