Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Scheduling 2 custom modes

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
rgwebbin
Initiate
Initiate
I have 4 cameras set up within 2 custom modes: #1 is “Front,Drive,Side” and #2 is “FrontDoor”. Went into schedule and selected #1 and set the schedule for each day of the week. All good - color blue. Then went into schedule, starting with Monday and selected “add” and selected #2 as the mode and set a schedule for Monday - color purple. I expected to see the blue & purple schedule on the grid for Monday, showing they were both active. I can tap in the grid and select mode #1 and then it’s blue schedule appears on the grid. Are both modes running on the schedule but only one shows? Can I get both modes to run on the schedule?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rgwebbin
Initiate
Initiate
I kept reading through various Q&A’s on the subject but couldn’t believe, after all these years of this product existing, this has not been addressed. Crazy!!! Thank you for the reply.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@rgwebbin wrote:
I have 4 cameras set up within 2 custom modes: #1 is “Front,Drive,Side” and #2 is “FrontDoor”. Went into schedule and selected #1 and set the schedule for each day of the week. All good - color blue. Then went into schedule, starting with Monday and selected “add” and selected #2 as the mode and set a schedule for Monday - color purple. I expected to see the blue & purple schedule on the grid for Monday, showing they were both active. I can tap in the grid and select mode #1 and then it’s blue schedule appears on the grid. Are both modes running on the schedule but only one shows? Can I get both modes to run on the schedule?

You can't have two different modes active on the base at the same time (so you can't schedule them that way either).

If you want all four enabled at once, you'd need to use "armed" (or a third custom mode) to do that.

rgwebbin
Initiate
Initiate
I kept reading through various Q&A’s on the subject but couldn’t believe, after all these years of this product existing, this has not been addressed. Crazy!!! Thank you for the reply.