Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
motorlude
Aspirant
Aspirant

Schedule still not working—ready to make the switch

Woke up early enough to hear some noise outside to catch someone going through my car. 0/2 cameras scheduled to Armed picked anything up. This is the third time I was able to realize it’s not picking things up.

For months, I’d noticed scheduled cameras that should be armed would be set to unarmed, until I switch it from “Armed” back to “Schedule” again and it would fix itself. That no longer works. They just stay unarmed.

I’ve deleted and re-added three cameras that aren’t on a bridge, as well as the one on the bridge (which seems to be working fine).

After reading so many reports from users about the same problem, I’ve decided to order a pack or Lorex wireless cameras just to give it a go—all based off one Reddit commenters suggestion (not because I know better, I’m just over it with the Arlo issues).

Anyone else go through something similar? Anyone else recommend a consumer priced wireless camera that actually works (and doesn’t share data with the police)?

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @motorlude 

Thank you for providing your feedback, I have escalated this for you and Support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible regarding your scheduling.