Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MM2k3
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have one camera set for package detection only and turn off all smart notification but the AI still picking up all motions. Can the AI be tweaked to only record when package is delivered. At this point in time, the camera is picking up all motions including animal walking by. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MM2k3
Aspirant
Aspirant

I think i have solved it with some guessing and help from tech support.  Steps involves turning all smart alert off, including animated preview. Then delete all activity zones. It still records motion to the cloud and this way only package delivery gets the notification on the phone. I notice the AI is not perfect. There are hit and misses. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@MM2k3 wrote:

I have one camera set for package detection only and turn off all smart notification but the AI still picking up all motions. Can the AI be tweaked to only record when package is delivered. At this point in time, the camera is picking up all motions including animal walking by. 

Currently the AI is only filtering notifications.  It will classify the recordings, but there is no way to tell the system to save only selected classifications.

MM2k3
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ah… can the AI for the notification be tweaked for package delivery notification? I turned off all smart notification but at times i still get the motion alert on the phone.

Thanks. 

MM2k3
Aspirant
Aspirant

I think i have solved it with some guessing and help from tech support.  Steps involves turning all smart alert off, including animated preview. Then delete all activity zones. It still records motion to the cloud and this way only package delivery gets the notification on the phone. I notice the AI is not perfect. There are hit and misses.