Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No Notifications in evening

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
NatSmith
Follower
Follower

Since the latest software/firmware update, I'm no longer getting notifications in the evening.  They stop around 8pm and start again around 7am.   But I am getting recordings and the notifications all come through at the same time, around 7am.  Very frustrating as if you have someone lurking in the early hours of the morning, you aren't being notified.

Firmware version 1.090.29.6_47_244fc16

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy A72 software One UI version 4.1, Android version 12, 

Help getting this sorted would be awesome!

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@NatSmith wrote:

Since the latest software/firmware update, I'm no longer getting notifications in the evening.  They stop around 8pm and start again around 7am.   But I am getting recordings and the notifications all come through at the same time, around 7am. 

This sounds more like a phone issue than an Arlo issue.  I use an iPhone myself, so am not familiar with the notification options availble in current Android phones.

If you try adding email notifications to the camera rules (in the mode), then you could see if the emails are being sent out on time, or whether they are also delayed.