Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Zach2019
Follower
Follower

BC3C1657-E4C6-4898-9A4F-A415D94819DB.png

I recently updated my 3 Arlo wireless cameras (model: VMC3030) and only one of them has a distorted image quality. I’ve tried restarting the camera, and removing and resyncing the camera and it doesn’t change the image quality. It is strange that it is only happening to just one of my cameras. The camera with the image distortion was placed in a shaded porch with no access to water.

2 REPLIES 2
Dannybear
Master
Master

We will not be able to see the attached image until a forum moderator has approved it for public access.

If you’re inclined you can make a short 5sec manual recording to the library and then share it by using copy link and paste into your post so it can be viewed.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Zach2019 wrote:

I recently updated my 3 Arlo wireless cameras (model: VMC3030) and only one of them has a distorted image quality. I’ve tried restarting the camera, and removing and resyncing the camera and it doesn’t change the image quality. It is strange that it is only happening to just one of my cameras. The camera with the image distortion was placed in a shaded porch with no access to water.

If the camera is moved closer to the base, does the image return to normal?  Try removing/reinserting the batteries when you try this.