Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
kevinmf
Follower
Follower

Is there an update on when Arlo expects to release Homekit compatibility for the Essential Video Doorbell Wire-Free (AVD2001B). It's a key reason for purchasing the doorbell, so I'm hoping it's on the near term roadmap.

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

kevinmf,

While this integration is still planned to take place, I do not have any new information on it's availability at this time. Keep an eye on the community and arlo.com for future updates.

JamesC

Melshimber
Aspirant
Aspirant
I would also like HomeKit integration. I bought this product on the basis I thought it was already part of the system.
Cherrymagic
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello

I purchased a wirefree doorbell, with the information that it was possible to integrate with homekit. It turns out that this is not possible. I am inclined to return it to the store, but apparently your support informed the store that all of your products are homekit compatible, including the wire-free doorbell but it has to be connected to a base station. Is this true?? I have a smart hub vmb5000 but still nothing. Does it specifically have to be a base station?? Why is this information so hard to get from you guys?? 

unnamed.png