Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Essential outdoor camera VMC2030 Notification to Factory Reset Doesnt Work

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
philgreen
Follower
Follower

I received a notification to factory reset my VMC2030 camera which then disconnected from my network (two other VMC2030 as well as door bell camera are still connected and are functioning properly).  I have attempted factory resetting but have had no luck.  I just get amber lights on and the camera isn't recognized.  Camera is fully charged (at least as far as i can tell...it was charging for 5 days).

3 REPLIES 3
reids
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue, with a VMC2030 held down the sync button for 15 seconds and get a 13 amber LED flashes. tried to perform the factory reset with power cycle by holding down for 20-30 seconds and I just get a steady blue blinking led, no factory reset happens.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@philgreen 

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to the Profile icon > Support Center > Select device > contact

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@reids 

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support.