Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Essential Spotlight Camera mod.#VCM2330W-100NAS Problems with Mode indication being fasly incorrect

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
jmav
Star
Star

Essential Spotlight Camera mod.#VCM2330W-100NAS   3 0f my 6 cameras indicate that they are disarmed when they are actually armed as the mode is scheduled. This problem was reported over a year ago

Case 43191081 and I went over my problems many times. Goldmar Arlo L3 said he was able to reproduce the problem and that they were working on a solution. I have continually gotton emails stating that they are still working on a solution for over a year. I feel like I have been put off until the warranty ran out and they really haven't done anything. I would have returned the cameras along time ago for replacement or refund if I had known the problem was not going to be resolved. This only is indicated incorrectly on the arlo IOS app. The mode status is indicated correctly on the Arlo Web Portal.

Has anyone else reported this problem? 

2 REPLIES 2
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

I’ve had the problem you described for years, reported but warranty ran out so no fix.

All I can do now is to close the app and reopen to update the mode status.

I note that arlo only fixed things in the past if everyone was impacted. If you’re on a iOS device it’s pot luck.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.