Error code internal error won't go past name camera

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Foxhole
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just got four Arlo cameras today essential spotlights tried to set them up wouldn't let me go past name the camera internal error code what's up

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Foxhole wrote:

Just got four Arlo cameras today essential spotlights tried to set them up wouldn't let me go past name the camera internal error code what's up

Try just skipping that step (leaving the name at the default). Then go back and edit it after onboarding is finished.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Foxhole wrote:

Try just skipping that step (leaving the name at the default). Then go back and edit it after onboarding is finished.

Foxhole
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just doing all the setup with my phone I don't have a computer I don't know how to skip that it won't let me go forward when I hit continue that's when I get the error code I can't go any further I don't know how

brucewestL
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same here but heard "wiping the camera" solves. just can't find how to do that!!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue should be resolved with the latest version of the Arlo Secure mobile app. Make sure you download the latest version from the app store and try again to see if you still experience the same behavior.

JamesC