Cannot log into dashboard; "trust" times out

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
SamHobbs
Aspirant
Aspirant

When I try to log into my dashboard using the website application it says it does not trust the device. Well that happens occasionally, it is normal. After I approve the request and I click the Trust button it says the request timed out. I normally use Microsoft Edge but the problem occurs in Chrome and Opera too.

I can get to my dashboard using my phone and tablet but those connections are slow, I need to use my desktop.

I called Arlo support. He connected to my system and took control. He saw the problem. He insists the problem is in my system. He did many things very quickly and assumed I was not technical. He closed my browser and I wish he had not done that, I won't explain except closing the unrelated browsing tabs is a minor problem. And now the text in my browser is messed up.

I have been able to use the Arlo Dashboard in the past the same way I am trying to use it now. I doubt the problem is in my system.

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@SamHobbs wrote:

I called Arlo support. He connected to my system and took control.

Did you use the app?

Or did you google a phone number?

Generally googling for a phone number will lead to reaching a scam support site.