Cannot add cameras to Arlo Secure multi-Camera

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
KristoferFager
Follower
Follower

I recently bought two  new Arlo Essential cameras. I already had one camera installed so I upgraded my subscription to "Arlo Secure Multi-Camera". As soon as I installed the new cameras the "Arlo secure Single Camera Trial" kicked in and I was not able to connect my two new cameras to the Arlo Secure Multi-Camera subscription. I have tried to "drag and drop" the the two new cameras in "settings/subscription/cameras" but it won't work - the the two new cameras cannot be moved via the drag n drop function. Neither Can I cancel the three months trial subscription. It is impossible. I've tried everything.....can you please help me out here?!!?? Thanks in advance. 

Kristofer, Sweden

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

When the trial subs expire they can/will be added to your subscription. It sounds like you have an old, legacy sub so consider unsubscribing and subscribe to one of the current ones. Right now, you just need the single camera sub for the older camera. As the trial gets ready to expire, subscribe to a new plan and cancel the single camera plan. The new cameras will automatically be added to the sub when the trial finally expires.