Cannot Subscribe on any platform Phone or PC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
alpha199
Aspirant
Aspirant

I cannot subscribe on the website, it shows zero options, when I try to subscribe using the app it just logs  me out then says i'm already logged in. This is painfully frustrating. The most pathetic part of this company is that the community is the best place to get answers because their customer service takes multiple days. They may as well be an internet service provider. Anyways i'll provide a screenshot. I'll give this trash til the end of the day before they go on craigslist and I switch to a real company.

useless trash company.PNG
1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@alpha199 wrote:

I cannot subscribe on the website, it shows zero options, when I try to subscribe using the app it just logs  me out then says i'm already logged in.

Are you attempting to subscribe to CVR or Arlo Secure? 

CVR requires the camera to be AC powered, and it isn't available for all cameras.

In the case of Arlo Secure, if you just purchased your cameras, you should be on the free 3 month trial subscription.  If you want to convert to a paid subscription now, then you need to cancel the trial.

Also, the subscription isn't available in every country, so you might want to check the list at the end of this article: https://kb.arlo.com/88/What-are-the-available-Arlo-subscription-plans-and-how-much-cloud-recording-i...