Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Jonjonsk
Follower
Follower

Hi

I'm doing sharing with family  overseas camera.

From IPhone to android.

I got the invitation, create a new account like needed and the camera isn't sharing.

What I'm doing wrong? 

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Check with the owner to see what user interface (UI) they are using - the old one that uses Library to view videos or the new one that uses Feed. Since your account is new you have the new UI so if they have the old one they will need to migrate their account to the new one. Once the UI in use for both accounts match, you need to click on Home near  the top and choose the bottom one. Each user gets their own default Home location so you have to choose theirs. It's a good idea to rename each Home so it's obvious which one to choose.

If they need to migrate to the new UI, they would choose to add either a Pro 5 or security system even  though they have neither. The first step is to migrate the account to the new UI after which they can simply back out of the bogus install. This migration cannot be reversed. Any custom modes will be lost since the new UI only supports the 3 default ones so they will need to use those to do what they need as best they can. They should set aside time to go through the whole UI so they know where things are and how they operate.