Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Browser version - Mode tab never loads.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
psrichmond
Star
Star

Hello I just installed 3 of the Arlo Essential Wire-free cameras.  The app seems to be fine, but when I try to access the Mode tab on my PC browser, it immediately shows a message saying "Please Wait" and never does anything.  Is this a bug?   I've tried a few different browsers, but keep getting the same result.  This is frustrating, as there is no way to arm or disarm the cameras.  Please help.

psrichmond_0-1659644766025.png

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue should now be resolved. Please let us know if you continue experiencing this issue.

JamesC

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
psrichmond
Star
Star

Also, it appears that the entire page is frozen.  The only way out is to close the browser or hit Back.  

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Does it act the same way if you use incognito/private browsing?

psrichmond
Star
Star

Hello, 

Thanks for the reply.  Yes it does act the same way under incognito as well.  I have also tried different PC's and browsers.  Same thing. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@psrichmond wrote:

Yes it does act the same way under incognito as well.  I have also tried different PC's and browsers.  Same thing. 

FWIW, my own system isn't doing it.

If you have security software running on the PCs, you might try disabling it.

Another option is to try Arlo support - use the support section of the app.  If you have a subscription (likely you do), you should see a phone option.

psrichmond
Star
Star

Thanks for your reply.  I just tried it on a third PC and I'm still having the issue.  All three computers that I attempted this on have different AV software and different specs.  It must be the cameras, or the router.    

I might have to try support. 

I'll be very curious to know if anyone else is experiencing this?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

psrichmond,

i've not been able to reproduce this issue. To isolate the issue further, try disabling the anti-virus software (temporarily) and test to see if that allows different behavior.

JamesC

psrichmond
Star
Star

Thanks for the reply.  

I tried this and it did not help.  

RegularJoe
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Mine is doing it, too.

There is another user in a different thread complaining of the same issue....capturea.PNG

psrichmond
Star
Star

Thank you!  I'm glad I'm not the only one.  I have tried everything except swap out my modem and router (that should not be necessary).  Hope this gets out and they find a bug to fix.  

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue should now be resolved. Please let us know if you continue experiencing this issue.

JamesC