Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo essential

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Souljacker34
Follower
Follower
Why does my camera always go offline. I have to reset it at least 2 times a week and I've had to do this for about a year now. I went out and bought a nighthawk R6900v2 and this seemed to help for a bit but it's back to going offline all the time. Also, when I reset everything I get a poor video bandwith and an error that pops up. I wish I could figure out how to show the error but the attachment paperclip is not allowing me.
3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Change the extension of the screenshot to an acceptable one (jpeg won't work but jpg will).

It sounds like you have exactly what the system is telling you - poor bandwidth for the connection between your router and camera. Bring it closer together to verify. House construction as well as distance and possible wireless interference, among other things, can all cause this to happen.

tponder
Aspirant
Aspirant
EVERY 6IME I CHARGE CAMERA IT GOES OFFLINE? I CANNNOT GET IT ONLINE. HELP???? ALSO I HAVE LOOKED ON INTERNET FOR 1 HOUR AND I CANNOT FIND A PHONE NUMBER TO TALK TO A LIVE PERSON? whT IS THE REST OF THIS NUMBER 1-866-214 - ----?
dcfox1
Master
Master
@tponder wrote:
 ALSO I HAVE LOOKED ON INTERNET FOR 1 HOUR AND I CANNOT FIND A PHONE NUMBER TO TALK TO A LIVE PERSON? whT IS THE REST OF THIS NUMBER 1-866-214 - ----?

In  settings-support in the app is a phone Icon if you have a subscription. You need a subscription for live support. Internet searching brings up some scam sites.