Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo app will not display full screen when streaming

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
gnarkill3332
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've had Arlo products for years, and recently the app will no longer go full screen. When I open a stream on a camera, and press the full screen button the app will rotate and attempt to show the camera, but immediately goes back to portrait mode and stops the camera feed. I have uninstalled/reinstalled, cleared the cache and storage, signed out and signed in. These cameras are essentially (get it) useless if I can't view them in real time. I tried to get chat support in the app, and even though I pay for a subscription to Arlo (like, $165 per year just to look at my cameras) I wasn't entitled to chat with someone for support. Insane. So - who knows how to fix this?

7 REPLIES 7
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thank you for the feedback, I have notified Support, and someone will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.

gnarkill3332
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can you bump this? Haven't heard anything about this in a while.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@gnarkill3332 

Did you receive an email or call from the support team? Do yo have a case number available?

Thanks 

gnarkill3332
Aspirant
Aspirant

Case 43881159 (same case)

Last contact was 2/16, "your patience is truly appreciated." Nothing since, same issue still occuring.

Thanks

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I escalated this for you, someone should be reaching out shortly. 

phansford
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue.

I have Case Number: 00598417 open for a long time now and keep going round in circles with no help or support.

Can you escallate mine again too please.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@phansford 

I have notified the appropriate team and support will be reaching out as soon as possible.