Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo XL Essential cameras at different residences

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Brooxy
Follower
Follower

I have 2 Arlo Essential Xl cameras at my house which I monitor through the app on my phone

I want to put 2 Arlo Essential XL cameras at my business - they will be running through seperate Modems - can I have all 4 cameras on the same account, and monitor all four, through the App on my phone

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Brooxy wrote:

can I have all 4 cameras on the same account, and monitor all four, through the App on my phone

Yes (though it's not clear whether that violates the terms of service, it will work fine).

You won't be able to get geofencing to work at both locations, and if you have secure plus, you'll need to decide which location you'll set up to use the emergency response feature.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Brooxy wrote:

can I have all 4 cameras on the same account, and monitor all four, through the App on my phone

Yes (though it's not clear whether that violates the terms of service, it will work fine).

You won't be able to get geofencing to work at both locations, and if you have secure plus, you'll need to decide which location you'll set up to use the emergency response feature.