Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Model VMC2330-100NAS. worked for months trouble free now lose WIFI network weekly.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
clowe
Initiate
Initiate

these cameras have been great running with a netgear nighthawk R7000 router for months.  For the last month 3 of the 5 will not keep a connection with the network.  the wifi router has be restarted,  I have removed and readded the cameras multiple times .  when connected the signal is indicated as 2 or 3 bars on all 3 effected cameras.  any advise is appreciated

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

WHat is the house construction? What wireless devices that use the 2.4GHz band are near the router and/or cameras? Have you swapped cameras around to see if it's the camera or location? Have you brought a problem camera closer to the router to see what happens?

clowe
Initiate
Initiate

The home is wood framing with vinyl siding.  there is nothing near the router or the cameras. I have moved them around and they seem to follow location not camera,  but weirdly they have great signal for a week or so and then they lose signal at random times not requiring it until I charge and reinstall.