Arlo Essential spotlight camera - recording won't show

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Lexcam
Tutor
Tutor

My recording won't show, even though my device is online, and I didn't delete anything. Any YES, I've reset the filter, have a subscription, tested the camera, etc, etc, etc.

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Is your camera activated iin Settings, Subscription, Manage Cameras? Are you using zones? If so, try deleting them for testing.

Lexcam
Tutor
Tutor
This thing is a piece of crap I have already had to have it replaced once. It shows "no recordings" on my screen, but I keep getting notifications when something is moving outside! And then no live support if you don't have a bazillion cameras and have an expensive subscription, sucks ass!!! I would NEVER RECOMMEND THIS CRAP TO ANYONE!!
Lexcam
Tutor
Tutor

It has been over a week and my recordings STILL  won't show, even though my device is online, and I didn't delete anything. Any YES, I've reset the filter, have a subscription, tested the camera, etc.
This thing is a piece of crap I have already had to have it replaced once. It shows "no recordings" on my screen, but I keep getting notifications when something is moving outside! And then no live support if you don't have a bazillion cameras and have an expensive subscription, sucks !!!  But I'm still expected to continue to pay for my subscription and I can't utilize!!!!!!!!! I would NEVER RECOMMEND THIS CRAP TO ANYONE!!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lexcam,

If you have an active subscription (any subscription) you're able to receive live support within the mobile app by navigating to Settings > Support.

Receiving notifications is a good sign, that means the camera is detecting motion and should be armed. Are you able to live stream the camera, tap the manual record button and then navigate to the library to see that recording?

JamesC