Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Essential Spotlight Not Connection

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Abzilla22
Follower
Follower

I bought my Arlo camera a few weeks ago, and I haven't had any issues with it. I recently took it down to charge and when I went to put it back outside it wouldn't connect. Through searching the support discussions and trying everything, I eventually listened to one that told me to disconnect the camera and reconnect it again. I now cannot get my camera to connect at all. When I tried to chat with Arlo support it told me to chat with a live agent, but I have to have the subscription to do this, which I am not against as I have just been waiting for my free trial to end. However,  in order to get the subscription, I have to have a camera connected, which I cannot do. 

I have tried resetting the camera, charging, and everything I found online. Can somebody please help me, I'd like to use my camera again. 

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Abzilla22 wrote:

However,  in order to get the subscription, I have to have a camera connected, which I cannot do. 

I'm tagging @JamesC - he might be able to get you in touch with (human) support.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Abzilla22,

If you disconnected the camera while it was offline, you will need to factory reset before you're able to onboard again. Follow the instructions here to factory reset and let us know what behavior you're experiencing if you still have an issue: https://kb.arlo.com/000062438/How-do-I-factory-reset-and-re-sync-my-Arlo-camera

JamesC