Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Essential Camera issue via Arlo Arlo Web GUI Dashboard

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
geu7438
Star
Star

Arlo Web GUI Dashboard is almost un-usable and can't consistently connect live to my Arlo Essential Camera, but it connects fine using the Arlo mobile app.  I get error message: "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again." Has anyone else had those type of issues?

6 REPLIES 6
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@geu7438 

May I ask which troubleshooting steps you have performed so far? I don't want to suggest anything you have previously performed.

geu7438
Star
Star

The only troubleshooting that I have done so far, is test it in all 3 major web browsers (Chrome, FireFox, and Edge) but still the same intermittent  error messages in all 3 browsers. I just want to mention that there are no issues with the live feed of this camera when I use the Arlo mobile app.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried clearing your cache? Is there another computer you can try testing the live stream on?

geu7438
Star
Star

Yes and Yes.

geu7438
Star
Star

I have done all of the basic troubleshooting, like trying on different browsers and different computers. It still is intermittent and just works if I'm lucky.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support.