Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Add 6th Camera to 5 Camera System with VMB4000 Base

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
JPM-10
Aspirant
Aspirant

Have 5 camera system with VMB4000 base station.  Would like to add 6th camera to home exterior. Thinking of adding Essentials Wireless - WIFI camera. Would like to know how I view activity from the 6th (WIFI) camera on my android phone compared to the 5 existing cameras.  Currently,  I see activity from all 5 existing cameras on one screen on my phone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JPM-10
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you. Already have an account. Also hoping to add some of the soon to be released security system features.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@JPM-10 wrote:

Have 5 camera system with VMB4000 base station.  Would like to add 6th camera to home exterior. Thinking of adding Essentials Wireless - WIFI camera. Would like to know how I view activity from the 6th (WIFI) camera on my android phone compared to the 5 existing cameras.  Currently,  I see activity from all 5 existing cameras on one screen on my phone.

You'd just add the Essentials to your existing Arlo Account.  You'd then see it on the same screen(s) as your existing cameras.

It willl require a subscription for cloud storage, so you'd need to pay for that after the 3-month trial expires.  The Pro/Pro 2 cameras came with 7-day cloud storage, but none of the newer cameras have that. 

JPM-10
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you. Already have an account. Also hoping to add some of the soon to be released security system features.