Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

3 of 5 cameras don’t have clips in the “library” anymore.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
bwdotcom
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 5 cameras, no subscription plan, no local usb device inserted. 2 of the cameras (living room and driveway) each store a ton of 20sec clips, the other 3 don’t. All settings on all 5 cameras are the same. I’m ordering why they all don’t have clips in the “library” anymore. They all used to??? Help

45A88F9C-B3CB-47E0-A985-499FC688D734.png
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dannybear
Master
Master
What model are the cameras? If they are later than the pro2 then they require subscription plan to store to the arlo cloud library.

Has your free trial period finished?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Dannybear
Master
Master
What model are the cameras? If they are later than the pro2 then they require subscription plan to store to the arlo cloud library.

Has your free trial period finished?
bwdotcom
Aspirant
Aspirant
They all say H5. And the firmware is the same on all 5 (1.125.17.1_11_de8490d)
bwdotcom
Aspirant
Aspirant
The cameras have been up for years. It’s so strange, the two I mentioned have 100’s of recordings in the library, 3 dont
Dannybear
Master
Master
To take a punt I suggest they are all pro2 cameras since you have the VMB4000 Base station.

Can you live view the problem cameras and record to the arlo cloud library?

If not then you may need to reinsert the batteries to reset them.

If they record then you should check if the motion detector utility function works. Look in the camera settings.

If it detects motion ok with the test then check that the camera rules still exist in the operating mode you have selected.