3 month code cancelled after 3 days

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Tysykes24
Aspirant
Aspirant

So I was given a supposed 3 months free code 2 days ago as they finally acknowledged that I had been overcharged on multiple occasions, that code was apparently for 3 free months to make up for the BS they put me through and they said that they would refund one of the overcharged fees, not only have they not refunded the money but this "supposed 3 free months code " that they gave because I have been a loyal customer, and 3 days later they have cancelled my subscription and removed all my video, they just lie and lie, not one thing that they have said that they would do has actually come to pass, anyway does anyone want 6 X Arlo essential spotlight 2nd gen cameras?  I'm done with this bull**bleep** rip off company 

2 REPLIES 2
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I am sorry to hear that support has not been satisfactory. That is not how we want our customers to feel. I have escalated your case and someone will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. 

Tysykes24
Aspirant
Aspirant

No it hasn't been resolved I was told over a week ago that the code that I was given apparently wouldn't work in Australia and that they would get me  a code that would work and I was asked to pay for yet another subscription and told that the cost would be refunded, I stupidly did pay for another subscription as I am finding it difficult to sell my 6 Arlo cameras,alot of people are selling there's for dirt cheap and no doubt for the same reason as I am trying to, but I needed some form of cctv so I paid even though they cancelled my account,I paid for another months subscription under the impression of what the customer service person said that it would be refunded, it hasn't been refunded, I haven't received any code for "Australia" as apparently I need a specific code for Australia, and I have tried to make contact to find out what the hell is going on and I have not received a reply, this is by far the worst security camera company I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with, so if anyone is looking for some cheap cameras I am trying to sell my 6 Arlo essential spotlight cameras and 3 solar charging panels for $500, I paid almost 300 for 3x sets of 2 cameras and 280 for the 3 solar charging panels, that's almost $1200 I paid for and I just want them gone so I can get cameras with a more honest and reliable company, I would never recommend Arlo to anyone, but someone please buy these cameras so I can switch to a better company