Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
BimiKpa
Aspirant
Aspirant

There is several seconds time lag between motion and detection on iphone.

When there is motion detected, I DO NOT get any notification in my iphone. How to resolve this? 

5 REPLIES 5
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@BimiKpa wrote:

When there is motion detected, I DO NOT get any notification in my iphone. How to resolve this? 

Sounds like you may need to tweak the modes and rules to get the iPhone to play ball.

What are modes and rules and how does Arlo use them?

Of course, it is also possible that your iPhone needs adjusting. This is a two-way process.

What alert have you set?

How do I set up notifications or alerts?

You may have done all that, we can't tell from your description.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
BimiKpa
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have set up all the required rules in Mode. checked the box for push notification. The settings in the iphone for Arlo has Notification turned on. Yet I DO NOT get any notification in my iphone. PLease HELP

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

BimiKpa,

To receive push notifications, you must be logged in to the mobile app. Are you staying logged in?

JamesC

BimiKpa
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am logged into my iphone - still the alert doesn't come. The problem persists. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

BimiKpa,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC