Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Cannot get other two arlo essential spotlight cameras to connect to WIFI.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Highlighted
Follower
Follower

I am having the worst time with my three cameras. Only one of them will connect. I cannot get the other two to be discovered. I know I am connected to a 2.4GHz network (Verified). I can scan the QR code, and I get the chime. After that, it times out, blink amber rapidly and shuts off and stops trying to connect, and i would press the sync button again, at which point it would just search for two minutes before saying it could not find a device and i would start over again. I have tried PC, android, and IOS. Nothing is working. I have looked all over the forums, and have even tried getting Arlo involved. I have not even gotten an email back from them. Is there anyone else who has had this problem?

Model: VMC2030 | Arlo Essential Spotlight Camera
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

MICAHMAN,

Try factory resetting the cameras before going through the sync process. To factory reset, following the instructions listed here: What is the button on the bottom of my Arlo Essential wire-free camera?

JamesC

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm having the same issue with 2 essential spot light cameras. After chime they won't finish the update or find the camera. Can't get online
Model: VMC2030 | Arlo Essential Spotlight Camera
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation