Arlo Essential- speaker issues

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Highlighted
Follower
Follower

Hello.  I've just installed the system.  The person who showed it to me when I purchased it showed how when you get a notification you long press on it and the video opens and then you can have 2 way audio. However, when I do this, sound does not come from the camera speakers.  If I go to live view in the app and push the microphone icon, it does work, so I know the microphone and speakers all work.  It would be impractical to go to the library every time, as there's a 10-20 second lag before the notification ever comes and then, if you click on it to go to the library, it takes another 10-20 seconds for the video to show up.  By then anyone who was there would be gone.  Any suggestion?  I'm on an iPhone 11, version 13.6.1.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Estevemo,

You don't need to go to the library to initiate push to talk. To start a two-way conversation, launch the mobile app and initiate a live stream on the camera, then press the microphone icon.

For more information on how to do this, take a look here: How do I use 2-way audio on my Arlo camera?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation