Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
W455
Follower
Follower

How do I turn notifications off from Arlo gen 2 cameras.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@W455 wrote:

If you want to turn them off permanently, you do into the rules in the mode(s) you are using.  You can disable the notifications there.

Note you can edit the rules on one mode and remove the notifications - for instance "Armed Home".  Then you can switch into that mode when you want to turn them off, and switch back to "Armed Away" when you want to turn them back on.

If you want to turn off both notifications and recordings, then switch to Standby (which by default disarms the cameras).

If you just want to turn off notifications temporarily, then press the profile icon in the top left of the screen.  Then choose notifications, and you will see a mute notifications control.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@W455 wrote:

If you want to turn them off permanently, you do into the rules in the mode(s) you are using.  You can disable the notifications there.

Note you can edit the rules on one mode and remove the notifications - for instance "Armed Home".  Then you can switch into that mode when you want to turn them off, and switch back to "Armed Away" when you want to turn them back on.

If you want to turn off both notifications and recordings, then switch to Standby (which by default disarms the cameras).

If you just want to turn off notifications temporarily, then press the profile icon in the top left of the screen.  Then choose notifications, and you will see a mute notifications control.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation