Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
SuitcaseJohnson
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi team,

This is probably the 10th time this week that my system has completely lost the plot, and forgotten the majority of my cameras—for both arm away, and arm home. This essentially defeats the purpose of setting up activity zones to record, selecting which ones to notify.. I had go in, re-add the cameras (which of course has to be one at a time) 3 times today, which is frustrating to say the least.

I searched for other threads, but saw no solution other than support staff escalating the issue. If anyone has a fix please let me know.

Thanks team.

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

SuitcaseJohnson,

When you say the system has "forgotten" your cameras...what do you mean? Are the cameras being removed from your account entirely and you have to re-add them?

JamesC

SuitcaseJohnson
Aspirant
Aspirant

They are not removed from the account, as I can still see them. But they are removed from the routines I have made. I have 6 total cameras, and I will often look at the routines to see the number of cameras has dropped to 5, or 3. For example, this morning I had to re-add my doorbell to my “Arm Away/Arm Home” routines as it had been removed somehow. I had just re-added when I made this post yesterday evening, and I had to do the same action twice earlier in the day.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

SuitcaseJohnson,

I've sent you a private message with a request for more information.

JamesC