Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

On my essential XL outdoor camera the time zone on the arlo secure applications is wrong.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
lamlambrianou
Aspirant
Aspirant

On the Arlo secure application the time zone is wrong. It shows CAIRO UTC + 2 but my address in my country is UTC + 3.

I have created a new location and i choose the correct time zone but the application changed automatically back to CAIRO UTC + 2.

It seems that it gets the wrong time zone for my address which is in Cyprus Island.

Best regards,

Lambros Lambrianou

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Try temporarily setting your address to a UTC 3 address and then change it back to your real address. Do you still experience the same behavior?

JamesC

lamlambrianou
Aspirant
Aspirant

Nothing changed.

The real problem is that my country (Cyprus) has time zone UTC + 2 but from the end of March every year all over the Europe we change to summer time which for my country becomes UTC + 3. So currently we have  UTC + 3 (from the end of March until the end of October) and during the winter we switch to UTC + 2.

So, you must give us the option toy change the Time zone and the application should not change is automatically, the user must have the ability to change the time zone in an easy way.

Best regards.

lamlambrianou
Aspirant
Aspirant

Dear  All,

Unfortunately the problem still exists.

I have deleted everything and i connected the camera again but the system didn't give me the option too select time zone and still keeps the old one.

Best regards,

L Lambrianou