Just ridiculous!

Please help.

Rhia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

Rhia
Aspirant
Aspirant

OK

David3961
Aspirant
Aspirant

everything should be fine now pay my bill

Brandym1007
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi I am having this same issue. Can you help please?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

dmtefft
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the message "master plan not assigned to account" after trying to update my card. It has charged my card $17.99 five times this morning and still says I don't have a plan on my app. I need my plan to work and the charges for the extra four times refunded.

dmtefft
Aspirant
Aspirant

Unfortunately there is no number to call and I can't chat because it says I don't have a plan.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@dmtefft wrote:

Unfortunately there is no number to call and I can't chat because it says I don't have a plan.

I'm tagging the mods ( @BrookeN , @JamesC , @ShayneS ) - they can assist you in contacting support.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Jones50
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello

l am not able to pay or anything getting same message master plan not on account 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Newbierumen
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am getting the same problem. My account details havent changed, nor has my bank balance not had enough to take money from. Arlo cancelled my subscription tonight, so I've been trying different methods to get it back. I have been charged twice now tonight, but every time I log in to my account on app or desktop, it says I don't have a subscription. It is urgent this matter is resolved, please help.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Newbierumen
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Brooke, thanks for doing that. I had someone named Jeffrey Navarrosa send me an email which was very suspicious as there was no email signature or images to indicate he was from arlo, but his email was from arlo.com but he requested a screen recording. I was not comfortable providing that and se t a screenshot of the error message that comes up and indicated I have now been charged a third time and still no subscription access. It is now Wednesday and I have still heard nothing back or even had an acknowledgement from him or anyone. Could you please escalate this as this is really poor customer service. Thanks.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

He is indeed from Arlo and one of our very best customer support agents. I will reach out to him and have him reach back out. 

Newbierumen
Aspirant
Aspirant

So I reached out again yesterday to Jeff, still no response. It has been over 2 weeks now since his initial email. You said you would reach out to him to contact me, it has not happened. Your company now has 3 of my payments and my family has no security system anymore. This is beyond a joke.