Not Recording to Feed

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Nuke63
Aspirant
Aspirant

My cameras are not recording to my Feed.  Can only display a real time view.  My trial subscription expired so I bought the basic plan.  The website shows my billing/subscription information and is active.

I’ve tried logging out of the App and logging back in to no avail.  I enabled “push” notifications on my phone and I do get alerts that motion was detected…so evidently the cameras are working and detecting motion.  Too annoying to leave that on.  The feeds were recording fine during my trial period and I’ve made no changes to any settings  Now it just says, “There are no events for this day (today)."

My cameras are Arlo Essential 2nd Gen (brand new) and the App is up to date.

What other steps should I try?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nuke63
Aspirant
Aspirant

Disregard, I found the problem.  Somehow in the settings the "Motion" got set to Off.  No idea how that happened.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Nuke63
Aspirant
Aspirant

Disregard, I found the problem.  Somehow in the settings the "Motion" got set to Off.  No idea how that happened.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Nuke63 wrote:

My cameras are Arlo Essential 2nd Gen (brand new) and the App is up to date.

What other steps should I try?

First, see if you can make a manual recording while livestreaming a camera.  If you can, then see if it shows up in the feed.

Also, check the mode(s) you are using, and make sure there are rules for the cameras that are set to record.