New Arlo app

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
CrownJules
Follower
Follower

I've been an Arlo user for  several years with the Go and Pro products at different  properties. 

I've just recently  bought some essential  outdoor  cameras and forced to do an app upgrade. 

The experience  has been very  poor , it was  so easy to use  before the upgrade  with simply arming or disarming of devices . Now its a very complicated  menu with I'm sure many considered  features but  no benefits to me as a basic user.

Can I revert back to a  simple app  with basic instructions  to manage my camera's?

And  lastly , Arlo always  had a great tech support  telephone  number , that's now gone  so no chance of talking  to a useful human 😒

1 REPLY 1
Wettabeme
Aspirant
Aspirant

I agree with you completely. Since the 'new' update I now render ARLO as useless. Actually looking for a new product (cameras) that "I" can control. I get now over500-900 pics on my "feed" for a slight movement on my ferns. Cannot edit my feeds.. No longer a "Library" just all in the feeds, Use to have 4 cameras, had to take one down because it now can not accept 5 g only 2.40???  Really bad pictures now, much darker not like before. So yes I agree, whoever made the decision to "change" what they had to this crap should be fired. I will change my system by the end of the year. Too bad Arlo, you suck!