Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Twee
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 2 essential 2nd gen cameras. Both of them were to end free trial on 6/19/2024. Had problems with one camera and had to reset everything on it. Now my free trial on that camera is gone. Who can help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Removing or resetting a camera does not remove the trial from your account. As long as you add the camera back to the same account, the trial will resume and still be assigned to that camera.

I've checked your account and it appears the original onboard date for one of the cameras was earlier than 6/19/2024 which is why it would have expired earlier than the second camera, which is still on trial until 6/19/2024.

JamesC

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Removing or resetting a camera does not remove the trial from your account. As long as you add the camera back to the same account, the trial will resume and still be assigned to that camera.

I've checked your account and it appears the original onboard date for one of the cameras was earlier than 6/19/2024 which is why it would have expired earlier than the second camera, which is still on trial until 6/19/2024.

JamesC

Twee
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you very much. I never gave that a thought.