Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
chiku
Aspirant
Aspirant

For a few months now I been noticing my cameras not picking up on when I walk passed them. I'm in upstate New York.

they are all charged and synced up. I don't know why they aren't picking me up when I walk by them. I use there to watch my farm and house. During the summer they worked amazing! But around September they stopped recording movements and stopped sending me notifications also. Can anyone tell what's going on?

5 REPLIES 5
dcfox1
Master
Master

Do you have a smart subscription since your 3 month trial to smart expired? You need that for cloud recordings. If so what trouble shooting steps have you taken for someone to help here. 

chiku
Aspirant
Aspirant

i have the subscription and it still didn't work

dcfox1
Master
Master

You never answered the other question. What trouble shooting steps have you tried for someone to help so we don't repeat what you have tried and narrow it down. You can start with rebooting the base if you have one or removing the battery and reinserting it in the camera to reset it. 

chiku
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have rebooted the base. I pay for the substation. I've also disconnect the cameras, then reconnected them. I've made sure they are fully charged.  Maybe it not working because its cold?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I'm in Rochester and it hasn't been cold enough for the cameras to stop working which is at ~-4F. If you're in the Adirondacks, that may be happening.