Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
trumpeter
Aspirant
Aspirant

I purchased a set of three cameras a few weeks ago. I was able to sync all three while sitting in my kitchen and each one in turn produced video on my cell phone. Also, I was able to recover video from the library for each camera and play it back on my cell phone. However, after installing one of the cameras today I can't seem to turn it on or get it to show video. What am I missing?

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Assuming the battery is charged, remove and reinstall that camera to see if that helps. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

trumpeter,

Are you seeing an error message? What do you mean when you say you can't seem to turn it on?

JamesC

trumpeter
Aspirant
Aspirant
I mounted the camera outside and then opened the Arlo app. It said that the camera was offline and I don’t know what to do to bring it back on line and showing video
trumpeter
Aspirant
Aspirant

I still can’t get my cameras on line. I revisited Best Buy where I bought them and talked with two associates. They suggested repeating the setup process and if this didn’t work disconnect and start over. I did all of this after assuring good battery and proper 2.4 network. Best Buy assured me that these new cameras do not require a base station. I am very frustrated - do you ever consult in real time? Please help..

trumpeter
Aspirant
Aspirant
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

trumpeter,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC