Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Solar for VMC 2330-100NAS

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
uncfes
Aspirant
Aspirant

I bought the VMC 2330-100NAS not really worrying about having to recharge them as I have spares that I could just alternate. Good idea at the time, pain in the butt to get a ladder out to do. Saying that I started looking that he solar panels for them. Found some but when they came didn't realize the connector would be different would be different. Now I am looking to see if anyone makes these panels and suggestions as I do not have power close to the positions. 

Sorry about picking the wrong category couldn't find the right one 

Thanks in advance 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dcfox1
Master
Master

It is in the Arlo Essential product page it list the panel under the accessories. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
dcfox1
Master
Master

It is in the Arlo Essential product page it list the panel under the accessories. 

uncfes
Aspirant
Aspirant

yes. I found that and in fact bought (sent back) panels that I thought would work until I saw the magnetic connector. My connector is the standard mini plug and didn't want to pull off the rubber cover on the bottom to see if there is anything to plug the three little post on the connector would hook into.    

It's my bad had I thought this out I would have bought the comparable ones but because of the HOA didn't want at the time to bring attention to the cameras