Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Urgent: Activate Two-Step Verification
Arlo requires all users to activate two-step verification to continue to access your recordings, devices, and account.
Please enable this feature now. Learn More.

Refund not received and extremely poor customer service when contacting support

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
sanhwa
Follower
Follower

I purchased these Arlo Essentials and was not able to get them working.  Support issued a return and I received this email on January 28 stating the order was refunded and it should take 3-5 days for the processing.  Today is Feb 22 and I  have not gotten a refund and have tried several times to contact support but have received no information from any of the attempts.  I have purchased 2 Ultra2 systems (a total of 8 cameras and 2 base stations)  and both have been excellent purchases but now I am really questioning Arlo due to the lack of customer service and support.  What does it take to get my money back?  

Your recent Arlo.com order #10136882 has been refunded A Arlo <no_reply@e.arlo.com> Thu 1/28/2021 1:22 PM   Order Return Update  

Hi <<NAME REMOVED>>,

Your return has now been processed.

We’ve refunded the amount below to your original payment method. It may take up to 3-5 business days before this transaction is reflected in your bank account.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

sanhwa,

I've escalated your support ticket and requested a status update. An agent will reach out to you with more information as soon as possible.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation