Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Refund not received and extremely poor customer service when contacting support

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
sanhwa
Follower
Follower

I purchased these Arlo Essentials and was not able to get them working.  Support issued a return and I received this email on January 28 stating the order was refunded and it should take 3-5 days for the processing.  Today is Feb 22 and I  have not gotten a refund and have tried several times to contact support but have received no information from any of the attempts.  I have purchased 2 Ultra2 systems (a total of 8 cameras and 2 base stations)  and both have been excellent purchases but now I am really questioning Arlo due to the lack of customer service and support.  What does it take to get my money back?  

Your recent Arlo.com order #10136882 has been refunded A Arlo <no_reply@e.arlo.com> Thu 1/28/2021 1:22 PM   Order Return Update  

Hi <<NAME REMOVED>>,

Your return has now been processed.

We’ve refunded the amount below to your original payment method. It may take up to 3-5 business days before this transaction is reflected in your bank account.

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

sanhwa,

I've escalated your support ticket and requested a status update. An agent will reach out to you with more information as soon as possible.

JamesC