Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
vatanner
Follower
Follower

I ordered essential spotlight cameras for around the house and a doorbell from the front. Everything works fine except for a spotlight camera. I have called 3 times, twice I was on hold for over 30 minutes and requested a call back, they never called back. The third time I waited and waited until someone actually answered, he was very nice and walked me through everything his script had on it until it was determined that the camera was just dead. He said Arlo was going to replace it and to wait for an email from them, 3 days later I get an email to update my case and it says in the email if they don't hear from me within 4 days the case will be cancelled. I responded immediately. a few days later I get the same email, again I update the case. every few days I get the same email again to update the case and if I don't they will cancel it. I have gotten it 4 times now. I believe they will just keep sending this email over and over until they can cancel the case and not have to replace a bad camera. They had no problems taking the money when I ordered the cameras and everything else set up easily and works fine but if there is an issue good luck to you.  The cameras are good when they work but if they don't.. well, I guess that's just too bad.

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The fastest thing to do in these cases (when new) is to swap at the store.