Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Lizandrahdz2
Aspirant
Aspirant

Need help, Yesterday I was getting video clips in my library just fine. Now I only get alert notifications and no video clips in m

4 REPLIES 4
dcfox1
Master
Master

Do you have a current smart subscription for cloud storage if your 3 month trial to smart ran out?

If it is expired it will still give the basic notifications.

Lizandrahdz2
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the 3 month trial that expires April 29th.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lizandrahdz2,

Check to make sure you don't have a filter applied when viewing your library. Also, try using both the mobile app and web client to see if there is any difference between the two.

JamesC

Lizandrahdz2
Aspirant
Aspirant

Filters were not applied to library, I checked both mobile and web and still no solution. I called Arlo 3 times and spoke to a different tech. They helped me with troubleshooting the issue and still no luck. I reset the camera, I uninstalled the app and then installed it again and still was not recording clips to library but I was getting notifications. After searching on line I came across a forums with people complaining about the same issue as mine, so obviously I'm not the only one with this problem.  The camera for the first 24 hours recorded fine. The tech told me that the camera could have a defect. I honestly think this is a software issue from Arlo and not the camera. They said they would send me a replacement. I got tired of trying to get this camera to work again properly so I decided to return it back to the store and try another product. I was really looking forward to the camera. 😞