Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

BATTERY DEAD

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ROOSTER159
Follower
Follower

Model is VMC2330 and is not listed on the pulldown menu. Documents state that the camera is a sealed unit and depending on the usage, the battery lasts 6 months. WHEN THE BATTERY DIES, DO YOU DISCARD AND BUY A REPLACEMENT CAMERA. Online CHAT and two telephone calls to Support have not provided me with an answer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dcfox1
Master
Master

@ROOSTER159 wrote:

Model is VMC2330 and is not listed on the pulldown menu. Documents state that the camera is a sealed unit and depending on the usage, the battery lasts 6 months. WHEN THE BATTERY DIES, DO YOU DISCARD AND BUY A REPLACEMENT CAMERA. Online CHAT and two telephone calls to Support have not provided me with an answer.

You recharge it with the included charger when it starts to get low. . You should read the FAQ section here.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
dcfox1
Master
Master

@ROOSTER159 wrote:

You recharge it with the included charger when it starts to get low. . You should read the FAQ section here.