Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Awpdk
Tutor
Tutor
Hi

Are there any plans for getting the Essential cameras integrated with Smartthings. I just bought three, assuming they would work with ST since my existing 7 gen1 caneras do.

Now it seems like a step back. A hint from Arlo that you are working on this would help a lot.

Thanks

Anders
4 REPLIES 4
dcfox1
Master
Master

From what I have seen here the newer cams at least my Pro3 are not yet. I never used ST before but I just got a samsung tv and would like to see information if it is in the works also. I can't say if it is Arlo or ST issue though. There is a thread in partner integrations in this forum about ST. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

It’s a goal of Arlo’s to make as many cameras compatible with these integrations as we can but we don’t have an announcement to make regarding Arlo Essential series compatibility at this time.

JamesC

pogga
Aspirant
Aspirant

With the new integration, can someone confirm that pretty much all cameras are now SmartThings-compatible?  I'm shopping for a new camera setup but its a hard requirement that anything I buy needs to be ST-compatible.

Awpdk
Tutor
Tutor
I can confirm thar Arlo Essentials are working with ST both on hub and on wifi. I have 6 of these cameras on my ST setup.