Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Essential Camera - Grant Access not working

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
homevale
Aspirant
Aspirant

Initial setup went well and everything worked. Tried to grant my wife access and everything has stopped working. I granted access and she received the email, set up account. No where was there any where to accept the invitation, only set up new camera. So I started this process. I have now lost connection from my primary account and cannot reconnect the camera. Can you provide actual step by step instructions on how to grant access, some screen shots would help. 

I have removed the device from my account. When I try to add it back in it goes through the connection process without a problem and then on the last screen no arlo device can be found.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

homevale,

Take a look here for steps on how to set up Grant Access: How do I add friends to my Arlo account?

When using the link in the invitation email to create a new account for the secondary user, the cameras you selected will automatically be shared, you will not need to go through set up again.

JamesC

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

homevale,

Take a look here for steps on how to set up Grant Access: How do I add friends to my Arlo account?

When using the link in the invitation email to create a new account for the secondary user, the cameras you selected will automatically be shared, you will not need to go through set up again.

JamesC